I have obtained 6 months, and 2 years visa respectively. I just want to apply now for 5 years. Do I need someone to invite me again. I'm only renewing my visa?

Answers (1)

by Shu Mackay 10 years ago

Are you talking about getting a UK tourist visa? If thats the case, you will need to apply the 5 year visa with all the supporting documents. It does not matter if you have got visa before. It is always a good idea to check the UK Border Agency site for updated information.

Related Questions

New to Qsponge? Sign Up!

Already a Member?Login!


Ask a Question!

All questions submitted to Qsponge are anonymous, no user information is associated with any question.