Can the invitation letter for UK visitor visa be from me and my husband to my mum? And how long is the visitor visa, 3 or 6 months? Thank you

Answers (1)

by Qcrew 11 years ago

Yes, if you and your husband want to invite your mum come to the UK as a visitor, you need to write an invitation letter and sign it by both you and your husband. For the format of the invitation letter, you can check this question - How do I write an invitation letter for a UK visitor visa?
UK visitor vis is normally issued for maximum 6 months.

by zhanna 11 years ago

Thank you.

Related Questions

New to Qsponge? Sign Up!

Already a Member?Login!

Similar Questions


Ask a Question!

All questions submitted to Qsponge are anonymous, no user information is associated with any question.